Cant Think of the Words to Describe My Thoughts

Aphasia is a communication disorder that makes it hard to use words. As an executive coach I ask oodles of questions.


Heart Knows Mind Cant Explain Words Quotes Life Quotes Inspirational Quotes

Deep questioning is what helps my clients create huge shifts in their personal and professional lives.

. Choose from this list of 47 positive words. Youll earn badges for being active around the site. What this thought gives rise to is a feeling and this is what you can experience and this is what you respond to.

I think that part of it has to do with you get more time to think about what youre going to say before you say it but I can plan what Im going to say and it still comes out of my mouth as total mush and Im left thinking Ive probably just given this person the impression. Oh my gosh yes this happens to me all the time and I havent been able to describe what it is. I have no idea what I like what I dont like Im so so so forgetful and I always seem to do things the hard way because I cant seem to think through something completely.

In fact I think Im quite good with words especially in writing. I was best able to describe my thoughts as a kind of chat with a friend but the friend is your own consciousness. This can make certain emotions especially anxiety worse.

Thoughts can nevertheless be figuratively agitating which gets us to the root of cogitate. It can affect your speech writing and ability to understand language. If someone is in your thoughts you think about them a lot.

The idea for the Describing Words engine came when I was building the engine for Related Words its like a thesaurus but gives you a much broader set of related words rather than just synonyms. By giving yourself a handful of liberating freewriting rules to follow you back your mind into a corner where it cant help but come up with new thoughts. Fact was I couldnt think of the word for when you cant think of the word presumptive proof in my mind that there wasnt one.

PSA - Please keep in mind I was super young when I described this and I struggled really hard to try and find the words to describecomapre it to. Like thoughts arent a constant unruly river of words and pictures flowing through my head. While playing around with word vectors and the HasProperty API of conceptnet I had a bit of fun trying to get the adjectives which commonly describe a word.

This means Im fascinated with words. It happens more and more as we age often causing anxiety that the forgetfulness is a sign of oncoming dementia. The problem is the fog ruins everything.

My first thought wouldnt even have been to describe. You could call freewriting a form of forced creativity. But lets face it I was winging it.

Answer 1 of 2. Unsymbolized thinking is the experience of an explicit differentiated thought that does not include the experience of words images or any other. Thoughts I cant describe areurges.

I might not describe them well The idea seems odd to me. Because we cannot see thoughts the words we use to describe the process of thinking are usually figurative like the difference in the uses of active in running to keep active and an active imagination We often turn over an idea. Im working towards becoming.

I express urges with. Its not that Im bad with words. Freewriting pushes the brain to think longer deeper and more unconventionally than it normally would.

Then other times its hard to arrange my thoughts to think of anything at all to say. Usually a nerve or brain disorder has made it difficult to control the tongue lips larynx or vocal cords which make speech. What are three words to describe your ideal partner.

I feel like my thoughts are in molasses. Started when she came to my life I started to feel blessed. I dont think I have thoughts I cant describe.

Free thesaurus definition of words used to describe thoughts beliefs and ideas from the Macmillan English Dictionary. Aphasia results from damage or injury to language parts. Difficulty finding words Forgetfulness Memory problems and Slow thinking.

I can orchestrate my thoughts just fine in the written word but vocally. It feels like Im underwater not realizing Im underwater. This expression is often used for telling someone who is unhappy that you are thinking about them.

I dont think Ive dpdr but I surely dont have automatic spontaneous thoughts when Im washing dishes and that stuff Im usually thinking about other stuff the problem is that I control what I think its like theres no thought comming up without my controleffort the thing is if I want to stop thinking consciously I dont know how to do it. Why you cant think of that word on the tip of your tongue and how to fix it You know the feeling when youre searching for a word and just cant call it to mind. Loyal loving affectionate quirky hilarious yeah I think Im funny.

Answer 1 of 9. When I play videogames my mind. Over the last 10 years my word choices are becoming bigger and brighter on my radar screen.

Like when youre running in a dream and you just cant get traction. WebMD Symptom Checker helps you find the most common medical conditions indicated by the symptoms difficulty finding words forgetfulness memory problems and slow thinking including Normal age-related forgetfulness Alzheimers disease and Stroke. It is all in pictures.

The alcoholic relies on words and phrases like. Oh my gosh yes this happens to me all the time and I havent been able to describe what it is. Yes I have this problem.

Thinking without words or images is possible. So when we did the TV show I told Mike to say yeah theres this word aphasia but its not really the word for when you cant think of a word. Nay in HD video up there in my head.

When Im speaking for example I hear the words in my mind just as I do as I. I cant think straight my thoughts dart from one thing to another as does my vision. Do you mean you cant physically form the words like with stuttering or apraxia or you cant put it into words like with.

Hello Thought is what your mind throws up either when you are occupied with something or you are doing nothing. But I cant for the life of me explain my thoughts or my feelings or even explain something technical or scientific. Describe your partner in three words.


Pin By Lucia Contreras On Soul Inspirational Quotes Words Quotes Words


Sometimes Words Just Can T Describe How You Feel How Are You Feeling Feelings Be Yourself Quotes


Words Cannot Describe You Or The Feelings I Have For You Love You Quote Love Yourself Quotes Words That Describe Me Be Yourself Quotes

No comments for "Cant Think of the Words to Describe My Thoughts"